Characteristics of the container chassis
The Jumbo Groenewegen container chassis are characterised by a robust construction with a long service life. Because a container chassis is loaded and unloaded several times a day, it is important the chassis must be able to take a beating. Our container chassis are heavy duty, without losing ease of use. The chassis can be equipped with 2, 3 or 4 axles, which are available as rigid or as a steered variant.
The Jumbo Groenewegen container chassis are very versatile, we offer a solution for every segment.
- Fixed chassis. These chassis are suitable for only one size container, this can be a fixed chassis for transporting 20ft, 30ft, 40ft or a 45ft container. These chassis are characterised by durability, there are only a few extra parts and accessories needed on the chassis.
- This chassis is retractable and extendable, so that all sizes of containers can be transported on this chassis.
- On this chassis, for example, one piece of 40ft container can be transported or 2 pieces of 20ft containers. With a partial chassis you are more flexible in the size of transported containers.
- LZV Combination. Jumbo Groenewegen also offers you the solution for LZV transport with containers our B-Double.
- Container trailers. The trailers for container transport can also be supplied in various sizes.
Sustainability and flexibility
Our container chassis are characterised by the durable materials and associated long lifespan.
Depending on the chosen variant, the trailer has a service life of 12 to even 25 years. In addition to the choice in execution between a Groenewegen and a Jumbo chassis, Jumbo Groenewegen can supply many different variants.Which sliding tarpaulin trailer will be yours?